Join the team!
Position: Social Media Intern
Producey is a newly established content and amplification agency focusing primarily on podcast and video content, based in Richmond (VIC). Producey is also responsible for the production of the No.1 sports podcast in Australia, Dyl and Friends.
About the role:
Producey is offering an enthusiastic, passionate and innovative social media intern the opportunity to join its team and assist with the Dyl and Friends and List Cloggers social media channels.
- Assist the team to create social media content for Dyl & Friends / List Cloggers social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok)
- Opportunity to get involved in planning campaigns and events
- Attend fortnightly team meetings
- Work remotely or at our studio in Richmond
Desired skills & background:
- Studying towards a degree in marketing, communications, media or journalism with a fundamental understanding of digital marketing
- Strong interest in social media, marketing and events
- User of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok)
- Photography / videography or design skills a plus
- Most importantly, be an avid fan of the Dyl and Friends & List Cloggers podcasts, with a knowledge of the shows’ characters, nuances, ‘in jokes’ and origins
- 1 day per week
- 3 months
- Working week is flexible
- The successful applicant will be mentored and supported by the Producey team, which is currently five strong and led by Dylan Buckley
- They will be supported to complete any integrated study requirements (Eg. hours towards university subject)
- Be provided with professional development opportunities
- Merchandise and apparel
Start date: W/C November 1
Reports to: Marketing Coordinator
Other: This is an unpaid role (see ‘benefits’ above)
- Submit a 1 minute video or write a cover letter telling us why you should join our team as our first intern
- Submit two Instagram posts - a meme or video that you would repost to @dylandfriends and @listcloggers including captions
- Submit current CV / resume
Submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th October 2021.